With your new mortgage you can:
- Consolidate your debt into one easy payment.
- Get out of an adjustable rate and into a low fixed rate loan.
- Payoff a high interest rate sub-prime 1st and/or 2nd mortgage (combo).
- Payoff a prime rate attached adjustable home equity loan.
- Pay off your mortgage early and save BIG on your overall monthly payments and interest.
- Establish a college fund or contribute to your retirement plan.
- Get rid of an impending balloon payment or prepayment penalty on your current loan.
- Consider home improvements! Add that kitchen, garage, bedroom etc.
- Pay off those tax liens and get the government off your back.